Dimensions of the cabinet are 100mm width 80mm height 40mm deep.
The cabinet contains the following contents.
From top left :-
1. Early medieval bronze horse boss Cir 1450-1550
2. Decorative cast bronze strap mount in the form of a heraldic rose Circ 1500.
3. Post medieval ring with circular pattern.
4. Silver sixpence Elizabeth 1st Cir 1558-1603.
5. Silver threepence Elizabeth 1st Cir 1558-1603.
6. Silver groat Circ 1558-1603.
7. Edward III silver penny Circ 1327-1377.
8. Edward III silver penny Circ 1327-1377.
9. Edward I Silver penny Circ 1272-1377
10. Felipe III Spanish copper cob Circ 1603-1616.
11. Carlos II Spanish copper cob Circ 1680-1686.
12. Felipe III Spanish copper cob with counter mark dated 1622 and 1641.
13. 15th Century Cast bronze casket key,lozenge shaped handle and decorative flange, single notched ward with the shank terminating to a spike.
All the contents are genuine artefact's that have been collected over the years by myself.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2682377/miniature-treasures?claim=bg5aw9s7gdf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>