Followers

Sunday, 31 July 2011

Batteries Recharged.

So after taking a mini camping trip with my grandson i returned full of inspiration and a few new ideas for future projects.


                We managed two great days of good weather and one slightly overcast but still dry.


                                       It was hard getting him to leave the goats behind!!

Then today i managed to complete the fireplace in the Tudor Gallery. It was fun to build this as it only measures 15mm across and has to be the smallest fireplace I've ever worked on!



Its strange how addictive build this miniature has become and I'm learning a lot as i go along so hopefully the next one i do will be slightly easier.
A warm welcome to all my new followers and a big thank you for taking an interest in my work.
                                                       Have a great week.  Tony.

2 comments:

  1. The fireplace turned out wonderful and I am glad you had a good time with your grandson!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que casita tan preciosa!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete