Followers

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Tudor Gallery Progress.

The last couple of days have been quite productive i managed to find a material to use that's suitable for the glass in the windows, its a protective layer of glass that's used to cover the front of light reactive welding masks, easy to cut and the thickness is perfect. Because i constructed the main front window before i had found this it meant i had to remove the window and start all over again which i didn't really want to do but was the best option,hence you can now see the difference.



The three completed windows all now have glass fitted. The floor boards on the upper level have also been fitted along with the upper stairs rail and posts




Next week should see the completion of the other windows, I'm also working on a way of installing a tiny light if all goes well the switch and batteries will be housed in the cabinet or chest which it will eventually stand on , Plenty to do before i get to that stage though! Id just like to say a warm welcome to all my new followers and thank them for taking an interest in what i make.
                                  Now off for a camping trip with my grandson for a few days.
                                                   Have a great weekend everyone. Tony.



2 comments:

  1. Love your little Tudor gallery!!!! Enjoy the time with your grandson, hope you catch a few big ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elga :) our mini vacation was perfect :)

    ReplyDelete