Followers

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Keeping Organised.

I decided this past weekend that i would have a general tidy up and take account of what materials and objects i have for future projects so I've not really been working on any pieces.
With a little help from my son i soon managed to get things back in order and know exactly what materials i was keeping and what i would throw away, ( i have a bad habit of keeping the smallest offcuts of wood!).
Well to cut a long story short while i was finishing up my son had been sat down for a while playing around with a small piece of wood and to my surprise produced this tiny carving of a goblet.


Needless to say i was pleasantly surprised! The goblet is carved from Oak and measures 3/4 inch.
I'm hoping in the future that maybe we can create some pieces together.
A warm welcome to my new followers and many thanks for taking an interest in my blog.

Have a great weekend everyone.            Tony.

6 comments:

  1. That's a very nice little piece! Glad to see that the talent has been passed on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa talla de copa, mis felicitaciones a su hijo, juntos imagino las maravillas que pueden hacer.
    Feliz navidad.
    Mil besos...Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades a su hijo por tan bonita talla!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well the apple didnt fall very far with him :) what a lovely piece. how wonderful it would be to create a piece together with your son, i shall look forward to that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks everyone i have no doubt that we shall combine our talents in the future!

    ReplyDelete