Followers

Monday, 8 April 2013

New Project.

For the past few months I've been rolling ideas around in my head about constructing a build in 1/12th scale! i know i still have the cobblers shop to complete but constructing a build in 1/12th would serve more than just one purpose for me, it would enable me to take photos of the pieces i make in a 1/12th scale setting plus after constructing the cobblers shop  in 1/24th doing something in 1/12th would most likely be a lot easier. After some deep thoughts i decided that what i wanted to construct had to be quite simple not just in terms of the build itself but also the actual look. I have rather strange tastes in real life architecture mixing both old and modern yet trying to blend the structure into natural surroundings, One of my all time favourite architects is Frank Lloyd Wright , i also have a passion for Huf Haus, founded in 1912 the German company is now the worlds leading supplier of houses built in the Bauhaus tradition.
So I'm thinking how can i combine a little bit of all these together!!  Its not going to be anything on a very large scale, in fact a single story only, but suffice to say it will allow me to take photographs of future pieces i make in a 1/12th scale setting.
                                                           Let Construction Begin!!
Have a great week everyone.  Tony.

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is going to be exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure whatever you choose it is going to be wonderful Tony. I look forward to seeing what you design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with this, Tony. I am also a great fan of Frank Lloyd Wright. I met him once when I was a freshman in highschool...A long time ago in Phoenix. At the time, I didn't really know that I was meeting a soon to be hero of mine. Now I wish I had paid more attention to what he said.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Frank Lloyd Wright as well. I've always thought it would be great to make "Falling Water". On Australian TV we get the English version of Grand Designs and I remember a fabulous Huf House from it. I can't wait to see what you design. It should be a fabulous project. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frank Lloyd Wright? Oh my. Falling water's is one of my all time favourite buildings. Can't wait to see what you come up with =0D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Interessante! Grazie per essere un mio nuovo follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll look forward to seeing you do a larger house and have no doubt it will be aweinspiring.

    I saw the Grand Designs Huf Hause too, but was more impressed by the workers: efficient AND cleaned up after themselves! I didn't know that existed in builders. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh! I love Frank Loyd Wright's work! I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to seeing what you design, but whatever you choose it is going to be beautiful, Tony.
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really looking forward to seeing the design you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Tony,
    I am very excited to see what you come up with. I am a big fan of Frank Lloyd Wrights work. Keep us posted.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see what you will come up with, but knowing you it will be an amazing project! Have fun with the construction:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to seeing what you build. Yeah I need to make a roombox/setting for photographing my stuff too. It'll be fun though---

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with too!

    ReplyDelete