Friday, 3 May 2013

Life has a way of dealing both good and bad times as I'm sure we have all experienced, i wasn't sure if i wanted to make this post but thought it only polite to let all of my followers know that at least for the time being i have decided to take a rest from making any further work due to the fact that a family member has been diagnosed with breast cancer, i have no doubt that the up and coming weeks and months are going to be tough and very testing so I'm sure you will all understand this decision i have taken. I will at every available opportunity still read every ones blogs and hopefully when the time is right start producing some pieces again.
Have a great weekend everyone.   Tony.


  1. I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you and your family all the best. Take care and I hope to see you again soon.

  2. Tony, I am so sorry to hear this, take care and all the best for your family member's treatment and recovery.

  3. Sorry to hear of this sad news. My thoughts and prayers with be with you and your family.

  4. I'm sorry to hear this. All the best wishes and strength to your family.

  5. Such sad news. Remember to take care of yourself and you & yours will be in our thoughts.

  6. Hello Tony,
    I am so sorry for what you are going through. your family will be in my prayers and I hope very hard that all will go for the best. chin up!
    Big hugs,

  7. I am sorry for what you are going through, I wish you all patience and strengh to win this battle.
    Big hug

  8. So sorry to hear the bad news Tony. It is only right that your family come first and that you are there to support each other. Wishing you and your family only good things x

  9. Spero che questo momentaneo abbandono sia solo momentaneo, appunto! Spero che ti darà la giusta forza e concentrazione per dare coraggio a chi ha dovuto fare i conti con quella "parola" che nessuno vorrebbe sentirsi indirizzare dal proprio medico. Buona fortuna!

  10. I am sorry to hear this Tony. I wish you and your family all the best and hope you can remain positive through it all. Take care!

  11. I'm so sorry. Best wishes for all of you.
    May everything turn out all right.

  12. My thoughts and wishes are with you and your family Tony. Our loved ones come first. I look forward to seeing you back blogging at some time in the future when the time is right for you. Take care.

  13. Oh Tony, I am so sorry to hear this. Family comes first, take your time.
    I wish your family and you all the best. Take care!
    Hugs, Ilona

  14. Undoubtedly a difficult journey ahead, thank you for bravely sharing it with us. Wishing you and your family strength, love and the best of everything throughout. We will be here faithfully awaiting your return to miniatures!!

  15. Tony, you and your Family will be in my Prayers. This is a difficult time and your Family will need your support. I hope you will keep your hopes and strength up throughout this, and look forward to your return to miniatures when times are better. Take care!

  16. I am so sorry to hear this bad news. I wish you and your family all the best.

  17. Tony, I am very sorry your family is having such a hard time. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

  18. So sorry to hear the bad news, I wish recovery and all the best for your loved one and your family.

  19. I'm so sorry for you and your family. It's quite understandable that you want to look after your family rather tahn meking your miniatures and blogging.

  20. Dear Tony, I cannot put in words how sorry I am.
    Please, send your relative all my good wishes and thoughts.
    And to the whole family too.

  21. Dear tony, I am involved in your story and I want to wish you and your dear family member all the best.
    I hope so that verything turn out all right.
    I will be thinking of you together.
    Lots of power, strength and dear greetings, Alexandra.

  22. I'm so sorry to hear this. I have many friends who have made a full recovery from this. I wish only for the very best. Take good care of you and yours.

    Michelle :o)

  23. I am sorry for the news. Peace and strength to your family, and best wishes for a full recovery.

  24. Look after you and yours Tony.

  25. I'm very sorry to hear this news Tony. Wishing you all the very best.

  26. I would like to share this with you, it helped me
    Cancer is so limited...
    it cannot cripple love.
    it cannot shatter hope.
    it cannot corrode faith
    it cannot eat away peace
    it cannot destroy confidence
    it cannot kill friendship.
    it cannot shut out memories
    it cannot silence courage
    it cannot invade the soul
    it cannot reduce eternal life
    it cannot quench the spirit
    it cannot lessen the power of the resurrection
    by Dan Richardson
    blessings to you and yours..

  27. Im so sorry Tony, life can be so unfair at times. Of course you focus on your family right now, they are most important. I wish you and your loved ones nothing but the best in dealing with this terrible disease. Take care, all of you