Followers

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Tools of the Trade.

I would like to start this post by thanking everyone who left comments and sent personal messages of support regarding my last post, its difficult to put into words how much i appreciate all of them and again i would just like to say a big thank you.
Ive decided to put the new modern house build on hold due to its size and the amount of time it requires, i sometimes wonder if i will ever get a full build completed! In saying that i have managed to make one or two simple items which i can put down as quickly as i picked up these will become part of something a little different to what i am used to building.

 
I have placed a memory stick in the shot as a reference to size, The four tiny screw drivers were fun to make and are meant to replicate antique tools ( theres a clue! ) the tiny hammer was a little more time consuming as i acutally cast the head myself but just as much fun the shaft was hand carved from beech wood. Now if your wondering if these will be part of a tool box, well not quite! but im sure that you will like where they eventually end up.
Have a great week everyone.       Tony.

14 comments:

  1. They are just perfect. I love the wood handles on them. I look forward to seeing where they are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Can't wait to see where they will be put!
    Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! I love the tiny tools, so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awaiting with eager anticipation to see just what that "little bit different" thing is ....in the meantime I could quite easily wish myself into a tiny person just to try your delicious little tools xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tony, it is good to hear from you :D!! These tools.......uh, and they are for a project? Well, we'll see :D! I love riddles, but I have no clue ;)!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tools. I look forward to seeing more. Intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect and s beautifully made..

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are amazing, great work really! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like them...as for the house do what you can..it's not a race

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Tony,
    My jaw just hit the floor. that is wonderful. I am amazed and cannot wait to see where they end up. All the best to you and your family.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ces petits outils sont juste magnifiques. Je les adore.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have a great blog ^ ^
    you wanna follow each other?
    follow me and let me know with a comment
    and follow you too :))


    kisses
    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete