Followers

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Workshop progress.

Hi everyone, so carrying on from last week's post i thought i'd share some photographs of how things are progressing. I'm sure that you will be able to tell from the latest pics what type of workshop this is going to be.

 
Did you guess right?  OK it is a clock makers workshop and two new additions this week are the wall mounted clock which i have made from a ladies vintage french watch, its a pity it does not still work but i know nothing about repairing watches still i think it looks perfect in its new home, the case is walnut and has ivory banding to the top and bottom. The second clock is on the desk and is part way through repair, the face is missing but the internal workings are there to be seen this is also made from ivory.
 
 
You can just about make out the internal workings of the clock in the above photo along with quite a few more new tools which have been added.
 




There are still plenty of small additions to be added to this piece which will be added over the up and coming weeks.
 

I would also like to welcome my new followers and thank them for taking and interest in my projects.
Also many thanks for all of your comments on my previous post.
Have a great week everyone.     Tony.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love these small clocks! Can't wait for more! Pretty work as usual Tony!
    Hugs
    Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this scene. The clocks are fabulous.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Tony, when I saw the lathe in your last post I did suspect it would be a clock maker's workroom :-) Your mini clocks and tools are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I didn't guess right, Tony :D! The mini clocks and tools are wonderful!
    Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting! And so beautiful. I LOVE this clock repair shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really amazing what you make. I enjoy the pictures
    Greetings, Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The finish on the workbenches is perfectly worn and aged. Both clocks are stunning, I can't wait to see your visions unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tony your work is just exquisite. I love this shop. The clocks are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love clocks and your repair shop already has my heart! :D Beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is just wonderful Tony! Just what I would think that sort of shop would have looked like. Are you going to add some in progress mess? ;-) Maybe my work space isn't as tidy as a clock makers.

    I did guess it would be a clock makers shop. I knew would would be seeing some gorgeous clocks on the wall and the bench. I love the tools.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Tony,
    What a wonderful idea. It is absolutely fantastic. I love all the details and the clocks.. the tools are excellent. Great work, as always!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete