Followers

Sunday, 23 March 2014

Treasure Room Box Completed.

Well its been a fair while coming but its finally completed!  Probably the longest and most complex piece i have constructed not just in terms of actually building it but the thought I've actually placed into it too. The following photos show the back of the piece.


 
                            The electrics are all hidden but accessible via the pull down door
 
 
       I've decided to leave the cable quite long this can then be made smaller by the new owner if he/she requires. Hopefully this week i will snap some images of the interior with the lights on.
 
 
                                 These solid brass cherub heads adorn both sides of the exterior.
 
 
 
Fancy a Riddle!!  well as i said this piece is like no other I've made, the riddle on the back has taken a considerable amount of time to put into place and actually does lead to something!! However i can't divulge any more than that. If who ever owns this piece works it out great if not then i guess it will stay a mystery for a very long  time.
As i said earlier i hope to snap some shots of the interior lights on as well as a snap of the secret compartment and post these up time permitting sometime in the week.
This piece will also be placed on my for sale page.
Id like to thank everyone for their kind comments and emails on this piece of work they really do mean a lot to me and spurn me on to keep creating more and more.
Have a wonderful week everyone.   Tony.

 



10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Tony, and no doubt a treasure that will be adored by some lucky owner. I love the idea of the riddle. Maybe it leads to the secret compartment? Looking forward to more picture of it =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece! I am sure it will be sold fast! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The riddle/treasure is such a wonderful addition to this gorgeous piece. I love the back! I can't wait to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous piece! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the addition of the riddle at the back, but unfortunately it's not readable: the picture is a bit blurry ;). I think that the future owner of this piece of art will be very lucky to own it, Tony. It is amazing work.
    I can't wait to see more photos.
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. The riddle is a wonderful touch. Hope to see the inside pics with lights and compartment soon---

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special piece. The riddle makes it all the more fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enhorabuena !!!! Magnífico trabajo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww I wanna know the secret (pouts) it looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete