Followers

Monday, 20 July 2015

Busy Week.

Ive been so busy this past week with odd jobs that really needed to be done that i've had little time for miniatures, i always service and maintain my own cars and the time had come where i couldn't put it off any longer.

A full week spent in the garage with my son helping out made light work of what i needed to do. I did find a little time to complete another wall section of my build, this will now take a back seat while i finish off commissions .


I also bought a few tester paint pots from Craig & Rose in period colours so i can have a play and see which colours i like, i'll post updates on this in a later post, all the walls are still fully removable at this point just incase i have any change of mind,Once i start work on this again i shall be tackling the door and then working my way to the other side of the room.
Have a great week everyone. Tony.

5 comments:

  1. It is looking great Tony. I love the blue too.

    Lucky you knowing how to work on your own cars. I would be totally clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a bus and a bug??? I'm in love! I've got a '71 bug. Took him out today. I keep trying to patch up the body.
    I'm also bogged down with little time sink projects around the house :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tony,
    The room is looking beautiful. I can't wait to see more.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the VW's also Tony I have seven of them 2013 ,69,68,67,66,64,56, all beetles :) working on my 66 body off pan at the moment ... I also belong to a car group ( Air Coolers) been with them foe a long time...


    have a nice day

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed a lot during my online absence. Firstly, Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to read that you all enjoyed a vacation :^)

    I applaud your choice of teak for the floor; it's a beautiful wood for interiors; I'm partial to teak furniture. The built-in bookcase and shelves are lovely! Been working on my building skills in between food sculpts and realize I have a longggg road ahead of me before I can even hope to construct anything remotely presentable. More so now that I've read your posts :^D

    ReplyDelete