Followers

Saturday, 3 October 2015

Commision Progress.

Hi everyone, well as promised here is the first photos of the commissioned piece i'm working on at the moment.Its still in its very early stages so it does look a little rough but once i start to assemble the piece i will tidy everything up.I  dont really want to give too much away as to what the actual piece will become so until i start the assembly i shall leave your imaginations to ponder at will some of you may even guess what its actually going to become.


           As you may guess from looking carefully there will be three separate levels once its put together.


I have another two pieces to construct with the tiny holes in, these will eventually hold something that will also rotate to allow you to choose which item is required,so far just in the pieces i have put together i have cut a total of 110 parts and this is just the start, i know its all a little puzzling at the moment but all shall become a little more clear very soon!
Have a great weekend everyone. Tony.

20 comments:

  1. Very intriguing, Tony. I can't work out what it is other than some sort of turret? Looking forward to seeing more.
    Si

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, Looking forward to sharing more :)

      Delete
  2. I have my guess of what it is but won't say anything in case I give it away. Hope I'm right as if so it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, Hopefully you wont have to wait too long!

      Delete
  3. hmmm I have no clue! But that's good so I'll be surprised, I'm sure it will be wonderful---

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like all the parts have been perfectly cut. Hrmmmm... Some sort of a tower... A Christmas thing????? I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm rubbish at guessing so I won't even try. 110 parts?? Wow, whatever it is will no doubt be an outstanding feat of engineering =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Carol, each panel has 18 individual parts which also includes the beading for holding the glass in place :)

      Delete
  6. 110 parts and counting! Those perfectly formed arches are totally amazing! It's gonna be a museum worthy piece!!! Sublime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle Glad you're happy with what you have seen so far :)

      Delete
  7. Hello Tony,
    I am so curious...I can't wait to see what the final project will be. Great detail in what you have done so far.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giac, happy you like what you see so far hopefully there will be more photos soon :)

      Delete
  8. Hi Tony, that's a nice puzzle you have for us indeed.. I have no clue, other than some kind of tower, but 110 pieces already? I look forward to what it will be, can't wait! Bye! Monique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monique, it feels like its been a puzzle for me too especially putting it together :)

      Delete
  9. Hmmm, very interesting! No idea what it could be but keen to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene, you might guess a little more by the clues i add in future posts :)

      Delete
  10. Ahhh, a cliffhanger!! I think that we can get a general idea, but it is still very intriguing. Don't lose any of the small parts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i feel like ive been hanging on a cliff edge making some of the parts for this piece but its good to finally see it taking shape ,hopefully future clues might give you a little more insight into what it may be :)

      Delete