Followers

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has sent me emails and left comments i very much appreciate your thoughts at this time i'm in no doubt that as time moves on things will pick up again and somehow things will get back to some normality again ive accepted the fact that i have lost many items some of which may never be replaced again but i look forward to a fresh new start and hopefully getting back into the swing of things as soon as i possibly can. I will be listing many more items on my for sale page as soon as time allows these are not necessarily damaged but are items which i no longer feel i wish to continue to pursue Many thanks  Tony.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tony, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of treasures and collections!! That is terrific you are very positive and are looking forward to a fresh start. It would be wonderful if inspiration could hit soon so you can find yourself in a zone of positive creativity. Cheers, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony,

    I cannot imagine how I missed your post telling us about all the horrible flood damage. I am so very sorry. It is heart breaking to think of you and so many others that experienced this.

    I am sure recovery will be a slow process as you make the repairs to your home. I wish you all the best. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit late here but I was so sorry to read about your horrible experience with the floods. It must have been so hard for you but I hope, in time, you'll be able to put it behind you and start creating your wonderful miniatures again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to pop in and say hello and hope that things are on the 'up and up'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tony.....so sorry for your loss...devastating!!! Is the second piece on your page still for sale? If so, I'd like to purchase it. You are a meticulous and gifted artisan!!! Thanks! Carol

    ReplyDelete