Followers

Friday, 22 September 2017

The Desire to create

Its been a fair while since i posted on blogger due to many different reasons which i wont bore you all with but hopefully i will be posting a little more frequently from now on. My miniatures have been none existent since the last time i posted but very recently i have found both the time and enthusiasm to start creating again, I have decided though at least for the time being that the items i make will only be for myself and wanted to share a tiny peek at a room box I'm working on.

This is a small part of the room box I'm working on at the moment i decided before i even started this that i wanted to complete the outer carcass of the piece before even starting or designing the inner. I cant promise regular posts every week but what i do post will reveal a little more progress and hopefully something that you will all enjoy. Best wishes Tony.

24 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Tony! it is so nice to see a new post from you. I am very glad to hear you are now able to return to making miniatures. I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine im looking forward to sharing more :)

      Delete
  2. It looks great already, Tony, I love the green marble. Is it real or did you do it yourself?
    I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, The green stone is Malachite slab,looking forward to sharing more.

      Delete
  3. Great to see you back! Doing things for others, losing your creative freedom, can really take the fun out of something. I will be interested to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon, i think everyone will be quite surprised with this piece, its like nothing i have done before :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Tony! It's wonderful to see that you are making minis again! Sometimes a rest is really needed to recharge the creativity. And I totally understand the need to make the projects not for sale! (I feel so lucky to have one of yours!) The glimpse of your new project is very tantalizing.... I love the gold medallion on the green marble...! I wonder what you will add next...?? I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy, Looking forward to sharing more :)

      Delete
  5. Happy to hear from you Tony :) It looks exciting already---

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice surprise to get your newsletter this morning! I'm looking forward to seeing this new creation of yours. Everything you've made is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debora,Im looking forward to sharing more :)

      Delete
  7. It's great to have you back, I'm very intrigued and can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those green swirls - its very intriguing. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Troy, i too love the green swirls of the malachite its a stone that has fascinated me since i was a young boy. :)

      Delete
  9. Hello Tony,
    It is wonderful to have you back. I have missed your amazing miniatures and this sneak peek is very exciting. Welcome back!
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to see a post from you. I am eager to see what you're creating. :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tony! How good that you are back! I'm happy to be a new follower of your blog. With great interest and pleasure I will follow your new project. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Julia, i look forward to sharing this new project with you :)

      Delete